Friday, April 13, 2012

Around the World Book Tour


TODAY the new e-edition of 

THE TRAZ

Kindle Edition

Only $1.99 !

Download to your eReader, PC, or SmartPhone

Paperback edition 

only $9.99


In celebration of the new editions of THE TRAZ, I'm virtually travelling around the world to promote this moving story about kids, gangs, drugs, bikers, murder, and cops.

Click to Purchase



Please travel with me because you will learn never-before-published insider info about me and THE TRAZ.

Please leave a comment below each guest article because it lets me know you visited and because I will enter the names of all commenters in my draw for a Kindle (or an optional $100 Cdn Amazon Gift Card).

Here's my itinerary--join me for some fun...

Saturday April 14th CRIMINAL MINDS AT WORK on writing Crime Fiction


Saturday April 14th AUSTRALIA ~ Sheryl Gwyther's blog ~
We talk about the Alberta setting of THE TRAZ and the writing of the novel

Saturday, April 14th - Edmonton, AB CANADA ~Cheryl K Tardif's blog~ The Suspense is Killing Me I talk about THE TRAZ Teaching Guide

Saturday, April 14th - Oregon, USA ~Kai Strand's blog~ Strands of Thought
I speak about THE TRAZ and at-risk children

Saturday, April 14th - Ontario, CANADA  ~Catherine Astolpho's blog~ Katy's Words I talk about the cover of THE TRAZ and the role of body language in the novel

Saturday, April 14th - PORTUGAL  ~ Suzy Turner's blog ~ I talk about how I came up the title for THE TRAZ

Sunday April 15th - back to AUSTRALIA  ~ Sheryl Gwyther's blog ~ to talk more about THE TRAZ

Sunday, April 15th - Texas, USA ~Beth Fehlbaum's blog~ I talk about course language in literature

Monday, April 16th - St. Paul, AB Canada right here on  ~ Magic of the Muses ~  I speak about the twists and turns THE TRAZ took on its road to publication


Also, visit these guest spots that are already live:


Moncton, New Brunswick Canada
~ Sarah Butland's blog ~  I speak about the writing of THE TRAZ

New Jersey, USA ~ Chris Redding's blog ~ I talk about kids unwittingly getting in too deep...and no way to escape, like Katrina-- my young protagonist in THE TRAZ

Eileen Schuh, Canadian writer
www.eileenschuh.com

No comments: